HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Commercial Heating & Cooling MaintenancePrompt & Friendly HVAC Specialists in the Houston Area
Bring on the Texas heat or let it snow while you sit comfortable knowing your HVAC is all season ready with services including.
- Thorough inspections on all parts and equipment by a professional state certified HVAC contractor.
- Checks to insure adequate airflow for optimized comfort and reliability.
- Servicing all moving elements for accurate adjustments and proper lubrication.
With the proper professional maintenance plan, your business’s heating and cooling system can increase efficiency year-round, generating notable energy savings for years to come.
Stay cool knowing your Business's HVAC system’s energy consumption is running at the optimal rate. U.S. commercial and industrial facilities spend $400 billion on energy alone each year here are just a few ways that you can boost performance and reduce unwanted hidden costs.
- Customized maintenance plans tailored to your business by one of our licensed contractors, guaranteeing optimal performance while reducing excess energy waste.
- With the ability to conduct routine maintenance check-ups were able to identify key tasks such as filter replacement which in return, could lower your energy consumption up to 15%
- Performing periodic system checks help to pinpoint possible problems on key parts such as heat pumps, drain lines, and fan/blower motors.
Commercial HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plans
At Advantage Mechanical Services, we offer preventative maintenance plans to keep your commercial heating unit or air conditioner running longer and running smoothly at all times. Preventative maintenance plans include bi-annual tune-ups, and they’re designed to provide you with the HVAC maintenance that you need at a cost that’s affordable and easy to work into your business's budget. Our certified technicians are licensed to repair and work on all types and brands of commercial heating and cooling systems units.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Plans
Here are a few of the benefits that our plans can give your Houston home:
- You’ll become one of our priority customers, which means you’ll be moved to the top of the list any time you have a problem with your HVAC equipment.
- You’ll save money on natural gas and electric bills by running your system at peak condition.
- You’ll never have to try to remember when it’s time for any maintenance because our professionals will have already contacted you to make an appointment.
- Your HVAC system and units will have a longer life span. They’ll also be more protected under their warranties with regular maintenance.
There are two main goals we strive for with our maintenance plans:
To keep your HVAC system in the best condition possible so that you can avoid any emergency repairs.
To keep your utility costs as low possible by increasing the efficiency of your HVAC system.
What to Expect During Spring/Summer Visits
During your bi-annual Spring/Summer maintenance visit, our HVAC professionals will:
- Clean your condenser coil
- Test to make sure you have the correct refrigerant charge
- Test temperature drop across coils
- Test your expansion device
- Inspect and clean your condensation drain
- Test compressor efficiency
What to Expect During Fall/Winter Visits
Of course, during both visits you’ll receive a full tune-up and inspection of your HVAC system, but here are some of the things we’ll be doing to prepare your business for the winter season:
- Heating efficiency test
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Make sure there are no dangers with carbon monoxide
- Perform a combustion analysis
- Make sure all systems are properly ventilated
- Test for gas leaks at your furnace
Our professionals will work with you year-round to ensure that your HVAC system is always in excellent condition.
Request a FREE consultation with one of our commercial Experts.